Want to stay beautiful and fit for as long as you can? Add these amazing food sources in your daily diet!
While most beauticians don’t know it, you can learn from MMF beauty that blueberry has antioxidants that protect you from premature aging, so add half a cup to your yogurt or cereal every day.
You won’t have a problem adding salmon to your diet since there are hundreds of ways to enjoy this beauty superfood.
- Wild salmon is one of the best food sources for omega-3 fatty acids, which helps keep your skin supple and moisturized.
- Salmon also has selenium, a mineral that protects the skin from sun exposure.
- The vitamin D in salmon keeps your bones and teeth strong and healthy, too.
Just in case you don’t know it, mmf beauty listings offer experienced experts who recommend you should consume at least one-cup of yogurt with fruit for a healthy breakfast or midafternoon snacks.
One cup of low-fat yogurt has more calcium than a cup of fat-free milk, which is great for your posture, nails, and teeth.
This leafy green vegetable is rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
- Spinach is loaded with lutein, which keeps your eyes healthy and sparkling.
- Spinach is also a good source of vitamins B, C, and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Oysters are a good source of zinc, which aids in skin cell renewal and repair. Zinc also keeps your nails, hair, and eyes healthy.
Tomatoes are the best source of the anti-aging antioxidant lycopene,which is easily absorbed by your body when it is cooked or processed, so make sure to stock up on canned tomato sauce, tomato juice, and ketchup.
All beauty experts in MMF beauty listings agree that walnuts are good for smoother skin, healthy hair, brighter eyes, and strong bones. Get your daily dose of nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E by eating a handful by themselves or throwing some in your salad, pasta, or dessert.
- This fruit is loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, which keep skin firm, help prevent wrinkles, and are great for healthy bones and teeth.
- The antioxidants in kiwis also protect you from cancer and heart disease.
A professional beauty expert listed on MMF beauty says, Dark chocolate helps skin stay hydrated and protects skin from sun damage, and contrary to popular belief, chocolate does not cause acne. However, keep in mind that the best kind of chocolate has a high flavanol content and should be at least 60 percent cacao.
You should be eating this superfood more often than just at Thanksgiving. Sweet potatoes are packed with beta-carotene, an antioxidant that fights aging.